Do the rooms have telephones?
The rooms do not have telephones, but the Front Desk Staff will buzz your room when you have an incoming call and your call will be forwarded to a hall house phone near your room. If you are not in your room at the time of the call, the Staff will take a message. Long-term residents can make arrangements with the phone company to install your own phone. Outgoing calls can be made on payphones in the lobby, or using our Internet Kiosk Skype phone.
Do the rooms have a bathroom?
The rooms do not have private bathrooms. There are two large bathrooms on every floor, each with several showers and stalls.
Do the rooms have televisions?
The rooms do not have televisions, but there are televisions in the living room and lounge with cable and DVD.
Where can I find parking close to 40 Berkeley?
There are several parking options very close to 40 Berkeley. Street parking is limited. Rates and operating hours are subject to change.
ATELIER – (617) 451-5050
- 505 Tremont Street, just a few blocks down Berkeley Street.
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Rates: $6 (0-1/2 hour), $12 (1/2-1 hour), $16 Night Rates (enter after 6 p.m.)
General Trading Co. – (617) 262-3050
- Corner of Columbus and Berkeley St.
- Open: Mon-Sat 8am-12pm, Sun -10am-10pm.
- Rates: $6 (0-1/2 hour), $18 (2 hours)
100 Clarendon Parking – (617) 275-0151
- Next to Back Bay Station.
- Rates: $11.00 (30 minutes) up to $33.00 (over 10hrs, up to 5am the following day).