Visit Fenway Park
40 Berkeley offers cheap lodging near Fenway Park in Boston
If your not here on game day, but would still like to see one of Major League Baseball’s most iconic ballparks, Fenway Park offers tours daily for around $12.
Great places to eat, drink and party near Fenway Park
The Fenway neighborhood, encompassing Lansdowne St and Kenmore Square, is home to many restaurants, pubs, clubs and lounges. Below are links to a few.
Pubs & Sports Bars
- Cask’n Flagon (62 Brookline Ave.)
- Boston Beer Works (61 Brookline Ave)
- Lansdowne Pub (9 Lansdowne St)
- Bill’s Bar & Lounge (5 Lansdowne St)
- Game On Boston (82 Lansdowne St)
- The Bleacher Bar (82A Lansdowne St)
- Baseball Tavern Inc. (1270 Boylston St)
- Who’s On First (19 Yawkey Way)
- Jerry Remy’s (1265 Boylston St)
- Eastern Standard (528 Commonwealth Ave) upscale, new-American
- Maluken (645 Beacon St) sushi, free karaoke, open late
- Uno Chicago Grill (1 Brookline Ave) casual, italian, pizza
- (1363 Boylston St) upscale, new-American
- More restaurants near Fenway Park
There are lots of night clubs just outside of Fenway Park, on Lansdowne Street.